Your sadness is not beautiful. It’s not keeping you warm. It’s not keeping you company. You don’t feel it right now but your sadness is sinking you. It’s slowly taking over your body, biting your soul and splitting your heart. Don’t let it crack you open. Fight it.
1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
—10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via natashakills)